Monday 15 December 2014

THE KILLING LIGHTS DEBUTS NEW VIDEO

THE KILLING LIGHTS DEBUTS NEW VIDEO FOR 'UNTIL I BLEED' ** Band’s Debut EP Out Now **




The Killing Lights have released their new video for 'Until I Bleed' online. Directed by Brad Golowin (Miss May I, Asking Alexandria) the performance-based clip wraps perfectly around the incendiary, very personal song.

"I remember waking up to doctors mumbling about a guardian angel on my shoulder,” TKL frontman Michael Vampire told Alternative Press about the song. “I couldn't speak. I had no teeth in my mouth and a breathing tube in my neck. I was almost another statistic thanks to a drunk driver. After years of recovery I wrote this song with my best friend and guitarist DJ Black. Thanks to the amazing Brad Golowin for directing this video!"

The Killing Lights released their highly-anticipated, self-titled debut EP on December 2nd. The 5-song release was produced & engineered by DJ Black & Michael Vampire, mixed by Erik Ron (Motionless In White, Escape The Fate) and mastered by Sterling Sound NYC. It is now available through the band’s online store on District Lines and at all major digital music retailers. Limited edition merchandise bundles are also available.

The band has been riding strong the past several months after the release of their debut single and video 'Lies Spread Like Fire' which was premiered by Revolver and has since been viewed over 200,000 times. The band plans to tour heavily in the new year in support of the EP with an eye on releasing a full-length album in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment