Sunday, 25 October 2015
Detroit, MI - Electronic rock artist/producer Celldweller is gearing up for the highly-anticipated release of his third full-length studio album, 'End of an Empire,' due out on November 6, 2015 via FiXT. Combining electronic, metal, and orchestral sounds, Celldweller creates an original style, with 'End of an Empire' showcasing a return to the more formative complex electronic and heavy metal elements that define his unique hybrid sound. With a brand new level of production unheard of by most producers, Klayon raises the bar on this release, fusing analog and digital to create something completely out of this world.
In anticipation of the release, Celldweller has unveiled both an album trailer for 'End of an Empire' featuring dark, captivating visuals set to the track "Faction 15," as well as an animated lyric video for the track "Lost In Time."
To accompany the sci-fi inspired concept album, Celldweller is also releasing a 40+ page comic book, End of an Empire: The Traveller. The Traveller journeys the stars in search of New Elysium, and encounters a mysterious cast of characters who guide him towards it.
Pre-Orders for 'End of an Empire' are currently available, including bundles for both the standard 15-track edition, as well as a deluxe 33-track edition. There is also a double vinyl and collector's edition 5-CD box set available. Fans who pre-order on iTunes will also receive instant downloads of both the title-track, "End of an Empire," as well as the track "Lost In Time."
'End of an Empire' (Standard Edition):
1. Faction 01 2. New Elysium 3. End of an Empire 4. Heart On 5. Just Like You 6. Lost In Time 7. Faction 06 8. Good L_ck (Yo_'re F_cked) 9. Jericho 10. Faction 13 11. Breakout (feat. Scandroid) 12. Down To Earth 13. Precious One 14. Jericho (Circle of Dust Remix) 15. G4M3 0V3R
Following last month’s announcement of their London SSE Arena Wembley headline show on April 2nd 2016, worldwide phenomena BABYMETAL can reveal the full details of two upcoming Live DVD releases. LIVE AT BUDOKAN: Red Night & Black Night Apocalypse will be released on 2DVD and Blu-Ray, as well as a Limited Edition Red Night CD+DVD format, while LIVE IN LONDON: Babymetal World Tour 2014, featuring footage from the band’s two sold out shows at Kentish Town Forum and Brixton Academy will be on 2DVD and Blu-ray. Both come out via earMUSIC on 30th October 2015.
The full tracklisting is as follows:
LIVE AT BUDOKAN: Red Night & Black Night Apocalypse
DVD1: RED NIGHT LEGEND ”Corset Festival Extra” - Final of the World
Class Metal Bu- dokan - 1/3/2014
1. Megitsune 2. Doki Doki X Morning 3.Gimme Chocolate!! 4. Iine! 5. Catch Me If You Can 6. Uki Uki X Midnight 7. Mischiefs Of Metal Gods (Kami Band instrumental) // *DVD exclusive 8. Rondo of Nightmare 9. Onedari Daisakusen 10. Song 4 11. Akatsuki 1 2. BABYMETAL DEATH 13. Headbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!! 14. Ijime, Dame, Zettai
>> approx. 76min
CD+DVD Limited Edition includes Red Night only
DVD2: BLACK NIGHT LEGEND ”DOOMSDAY”- Invocation Ceremony - 2/3/2014
1. BABYMETAL DEATH 2. Iine! 3. Kimi to Anime Ga Mitai - An- swer for Animation With You 4. Onedari Daisakusen 5. Song 4 6. No Rain, No Rainbow 7. Akatsuki 8. Catch Me If You Can 9. Uki Uki X Midnight 10. Gimme Chocolate!! 11. Rondo of Nightmare 12. Megitsune 13. Ijime, Dame, Zettai 14. Doki Doki X Morning 15. Headbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!!
>> approx. 96min
LIVE IN LONDON: Babymetal World Tour 2014
DVD1: BABYMETAL WORLD TOUR 2014 at The FORUM - 7/7/2014
1. BABYMETAL DEATH 2. Iine! 3. Uki Uki X Midnight 4. Rondo of Nightmare 5. Onedari Daisakusen 6. Catch Me If You Can 7. Akatsuki 8. Song 4 9. Megitsune 10. Doki Doki X Morning 11. Gimme Chocolate!! 12. Headbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!! 13. Ijime, Dame, Zettai
>> approx. 75min
DVD2: BABYMETAL BACK TO THE USA / UK TOUR 2014 at O2 Brixton Academy - 8/11/2014
1. BABYMETAL DEATH 2. Iine! 3. Uki Uki X Midnight 4. Rondo of Nightmare 5. Song 4 6. Catch Me If You Can 7. Akatsuki 8. Onedari Daisakusen 9. Megitsune 10. Doki Doki X Morning 11. Gimme Chocolate!! 12. Ijime, Dame, Zettai 13. Headbangeeeeerrrrr!!!!! 14. Road of Resistance
>> approx. 89min.
The releases mark the end of a hugely successful year for BABYMETAL, including being one of Reading & Leeds Festivals mosted talked about performances of the weekend, storming the stage at Download Festival to thousands of adoring fans, as well as winning both a Kerrang! Award for ‘The Spirit Of Independence’ and a Metal Hammer Golden God Award for ‘ Breakthrough Act’.
Tickets for the Wembley show are available at seetickets.com
Be afraid. Be very afraid. From the twisted minds that brought you the "Paranormal Activity" franchise, comes HELLEVATOR: a terrifying new show that dares three friends to ride a haunted elevator into the depths of an abandoned warehouse. One player must get out on each floor and conquer a frightening challenge in order to earn money for the team. But if they don't make it back in time, the elevator moves on without them. Two comedic masterminds pull the strings throughout the game - taking delight in the horror. Who will make it back to the surface with the prize, and who will be trapped forever? HELLEVATOR is produced by Matador and Blumhouse Productions in association with Lionsgate Television. Executive Producers are Jason Blum ("Paranormal Activity," "The Purge," "Sinister" and "Insidious"), who won a 2014 Emmy® Award for "The Normal Heart," and was nominated for an Academy Award® for "Whiplash," and Jay Peterson and Todd Lubin of Matador.
Watch the new video for Coheed and Cambria's track 'Island':
New album "The Color Before The Sun": The ten-song album marks a bold departure for the NY-based band, who pause the beloved Amory Wars, a seven-album science fiction saga that also bore a comic book empire, in favor of a more personal outing. “It’s very much a time capsule of my last two years,” Claudio Sanchez said in a Mic.com interview. “I created The Amory Wars in 1998 because at the time, I didn’t understand what a frontman or a singer entailed. And I was sort of afraid to share my stories, and I didn’t want my stories to be judged. So I created fictitious ones to essentially hide behind.”
Coheed and Cambria are also giving fans an opportunity to learn more about the individual songs, with a series of behind-the-scenes videos. Clips for “You Got Spirit, Kid,” “Here to Mars” and “Eraser” can be seen via the band’s YouTube page (www.youtube.com/officialcoheed) with new videos rolling out throughout the week.
Rolling Stone declared The Color Before The Sun “a dramatic departure,” Noisey said the new album proves “there are no boundaries for a Coheed and Cambria album” and Alternative Press, in a four-star review, added “the album pops and pulsates with signature Coheed wails and riffs.” The Nerdist, who premiered the band’s ode to the ‘80s video for “You Got Spirit, Kid”, said the new music “features much of what has made Coheed and Cambria a force for the last two decades.”