Monday 5 January 2015

Singer-Songwriter Joel Poe Releasing Debut Album 'Drowkid' on Jan 13, 2015 via Standby Storytellers



Standby Storytellers, the new imprint from Standby Records, will release the debut album from Bloomington, IN singer-songwriter and internet phenomenon, Joel Poe, on January 13, 2015.

Pre-order the album here.

Poe says, "This is my first ever album and it's kind of a big deal to me- so I'm both, super excited and nervous at the same time. The music in it is really personal; songs about my self-harm story as well as songs about love and friendship. But overall it's an album full of positive music. I know how hard it is being a teenager and our generation is a really sad one. My only goal is to touch some hearts and connect with my generation throughout my music. To spread a message of hope and love. I'm looking forward to my new adventure as one of Standby Record's Storytellers and I'm really happy to be pioneering in this new project with art and music as a premise."

iframe width="520" height="293" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/skrKlYvvnGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Tracks:

1. A Wish For Something More 2. Let It Out 3. Starcall 4. Annabel 5. Wonderland 6. Broken Hearted 7. You're Dead, Go Away 8. Hold On 9. Best Friends Forever 10. Ode To Childhood

Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment