Thursday 27 August 2015

CHILDREN OF BODOM - BAND RELEASES FIRST TRACK BY TRACK TRAILER FOR NEW ALBUM 'I WORSHIP CHAOS'



Finnish Heavy Metal powerhouse CHILDREN OF BODOM are set to release their forthcoming album 'I Worship Chaos' on October 2nd via Nuclear Blast. Today the band has released the first track by track trailer for the forthcoming album, which covers new songs 'I Hurt', 'My Bodom (I Am The Only One) and 'Morrigan'. Watch the trailer here:



Returning to Finland’s Danger Johnny Studios (located at a top secret, undisclosed location in Helsinki) to record I Worship Chaos, the album was produced by the band and Mikko Karmila, who worked with the band on their earlier albums Halo Of Blood, Hatebreeder, Follow The Reaper and Hate Crew Deathroll. The album was mixed and mastered at Finnvox Studios in Helsinki and the artwork was created by Finnish artist Tuomas Korpi.

I Worship Chaos track list:

01. I Hurt 02. My Bodom (I Am The Only One) 03. Morrigan 04. Horns 05. Prayer For The Afflicted 06. I Worship Chaos 07. Hold Your Tongue 08. Suicide Bomber 09. All For Nothing 10. Widdershins

Bonus tracks (digibook only):

11. Mistress Of Taboo (PLASMATICS cover) 12. Danger Zone (KENNY LOGGINS cover) 13. Black Winter Day (AMORPHIS cover)

Bonus DVD (digibook only): 01. Making Of

No comments:

Post a Comment