Monday 8 February 2016

Richy Nix Releases "Fear Me Now" EP Featuring Muzzy, Zardonic & More



Windsor, Canada - Hybrid electronic / rock / hip-hop artist Richy Nix has released a new EP, Fear Me Now, featuring remixes from Muzzy, Zardonic as well as a VIP from Richy himself. Listen to "Your Time Is Over" (Muzzy Remix)" now:



Muzzy had this to say about remixing Richy's track "Your Time Is Over":

"I’ve never really remixed a metal tune, if that’s what you can even classify it as, and for me, I know it’s electronic music mixed with metal, but I’ve never remixed something that wasn’t mixed like a dance track would be. I really wanted to find a way to make it work with my sound and with Drum n Bass in general. I think it came out quite nice. It was really fun to take on something new like this and I’d love to do it again."

"Fear Me Now EP" is available for streaming or purchase at: FiXT | iTunes | Amazon | Google | Spotify About Richy Nix:

Richy Nix’ music, a hybrid mixture of hip-hop, metal, and electronic rock, represents the willingness and ability to create something both aggressive and beautiful out of the most unlikely circumstances. Hailing from Windsor, Ontario, Richy’s music is like a phoenix risen from the ashes of the life that he saw constantly crumbling from underneath him. He is ferocious at moments, and beautifully melodic at others. He is a musical force not to be reckoned with.

No comments:

Post a Comment