Saturday 15 August 2015

CHILDREN OF BODOM Release second single 'I Worship Chaos'



Finnish metal superstars Children Of Bodom have just released the second digital single from their forthcoming album ‘I Worship Chaos’. The album will be released October 2nd via Nuclear Blast Records.

The band recently released a lyric video for the title track ‘I Worship Chaos’ Check it out here:



Mastermind Alexi states about the upcoming album release: “To me it seems like ‘I Worship Chaos’ has a lot darker vibe in it than the previous albums and so far everyone has told me that the songs are a lot catchier this time which I’m definitely glad about. To sum it up.. it's angry, dark and catchy as fuck. I think it’s safe to say I Worship Chaos is COB reborn even more pissed off."

‘I Worship Chaos’ tracklist: 01. I Hurt 02. My Bodom (I Am The Only One) 03. Morrigan 04. Horns 05. Prayer For The Afflicted 06. I Worship Chaos 07. Hold Your Tongue 08. Suicide Bomber 09. All For Nothing 10. Widdershins

Bonus tracks (digibook only):

11. Mistress Of Taboo (PLASMATICS cover) 12. Danger Zone (KENNY LOGGINS cover) 13. Black Winter Day (AMORPHIS cover) Bonus DVD (digibook only): 01. Making Of

No comments:

Post a Comment